- All registration is on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Payment is accepted on or before the first day of class. Please pay online through Paypal, by cash, or by cheque. A $25 NSF fee will apply in the case of returned cheques.
- A reserved space will be held until the first class, after which it will be released if payment has not been received. All class registrations will be confirmed by email.
- Classes are subject to cancellation before the beginning of a semester should there be insufficient registration. If we cannot find another suitable class for your family to attend, we will provide a full refund.
- No refunds will be granted in the week prior to the start of the semester or once classes have begun. Full tuition refunds will only be granted up to 14 days prior to the start of the semester (less a $25 administration fee), and a 50% tuition refund will be granted up to 7 days prior to the start of the semester (less a $25 administration fee).
- Class cancellations: Kingston Frontenac Music Together reserves the right to cancel a class due to unforeseen circumstances such as instructor illness or inclement weather. We will follow the local area school board’s cancellations in the case of bad weather. If a class is cancelled for any reason, you will be contacted by email and the class will be rescheduled.
- Make-Up classes are available at any of our locations for missed classes & should be scheduled through the make-up scheduler found on www.kfmusictogether.com
- A maximum of 3 make-up classes are permitted per family per semester. Make up classes cannot be transferred to another semester.
- This is a family program, and therefore additional adults are welcome & encouraged to attend a class. In the interest of preventing over-crowding, however, each family is limited to three adults per class. Please do NOT bring any guests to make-up classes.
- Please, no food, drinks (other than water) or shoes in the studios. Bottles & sippy cups are ok!
- Please turn off and put away cell phones & other media devices.
- Please avoid bringing toys or other distractions from home. If, however, your child has a particular item that they are very attached to and leaving it at home will cause them distress, you may bring it.
- Please avoid talking to your child or to your neighbour for the duration of the class, as it will distract your child from the important task of making music!
- Due to privacy concerns, no photos or videos are to be taken during class without permission of all participating families and the teacher. Should you wish to take photos of your child/children with the instruments before or after class, you are welcome to do so.
Your child’s health is very important to us, and we have therefore set out some guidelines to make sure that everyone stays healthy and happy.
- PLEASE STAY HOME FROM CLASS IF YOU OR YOUR CHILD ARE EXHIBITING ANY SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS AT ALL (including contagious infections such as pink eye) and for several days after symptoms abate or once you have clearance from your doctor to return to class.
- PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS AND THOSE OF YOUR CHILD BEFORE ENTERING THE CLASSROOM. Each class is equipped with hand sanitizer.
- WASH or sanitize HANDS AFTER CONTACT with mouths, ears and noses and after diapering.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer will be provided in each class. Please use them! THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!