NEW: Music Together® Online - Spring 2020 featuring the Maracas Collection!
Music Together Online is a package of online music experiences and resources, which create a comprehensive music-learning program with the same high quality you know from the Music Together program. Due to the ongoing concern of COVID-19, we are offering to bring our classes right to your living room - virtually!
Online 10-Week Session
- · Each Mixed-Age Class teacher (Christina, Alex, Ariel) will be posting one 20-25minute live-stream video class.
- · These will be posted on a closed Facebook Group made just for families enrolled in the Spring Maracas semester.
- · You will receive a schedule of when the videos will be posted, so your family can look forward to new content each week.
- · In this closed group, we will also post short videos of instrument-making activities for home, short pop-up live/pre-recorded experiences like lullaby time, dance parties, large movement experiences, parent education, and more!
- · Anyone in the closed group will be able to post and comment, as we love to see your videos and pictures, and hear your music-making stories from home! It will be a great place to connect within our community!
- · Did you sign up for the Babies Class or have an infant at home? Each week Christina will also be posting two 20-25minute videos of special content for infants (birth-9mo).
Follow us on Facebook